Reaching Stars - Brand New Synthwave FutureSynth Electro Template using the wonderful chord progressions of F# Minor/B Minor. Synthwave (also called retrowave and futuresynth) is a genre of electronic music influenced by 1980s film soundtracks and video game music. Beginning in the mid-2000s, the genre developed from various niche communities on the Internet, reaching wider popularity in the early 2010s. "I must seek in the stars that which was denied to me on earth.” —Albert Einstein, 1924
- Contains a five-minute Synthwave, Futuresynth, Retro, Electro set.
- Over 40 unique Midi Instrument channels, using the filters, reverbs, delays.
- Custom Drum Kits, using Ultrabeat with multi-outputs and unique settings to give that over the top punchy sound.
- Two different sidechains patterns are used with two Ghost sidechain gate tracks to get a very special ducking sound on the pads and reverbs
- Includes powerful lush layered pads, made from Logic's amazing new Alchemy Synth.
- Multiple custom reverb combos, for those special airy atmosphere sound FX.
- Over 14 different synth instruments.
- Finally, we tune it all in with some custom settings on the master to give it that punchy loud radio quality sound.
- Rare one-of-a-kind Music composition by Francois Gagnon and Bryan Little.
All for Apple Logic Pro X, which includes all synthesizer presets, samples and all the mixing and mastering chains in place for you to study and utilize as the ultimate educational tool.
This project includes the full arrangement with all MIDI data, synthesizer presets, mixing/leveling, FX chains, and automation in place. All mixing is performed natively using only internal Apple Logic Pro X native FX chains. No 3rd Party Plugins were used in this template.
Explore the arrangement, find out how the basslines, leads, pads and FX delays have been made and put together, expand your synth preset library and discover specific mixing and mastering techniques used.
Plans are in the works to remix this into a massive Orchestral Metal Version using plugins from Native Instruments, u-he Zebra, Sylenth1, Serum, Audio Damage EOS and Slate Digital mastering suite. Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested and we will put you on our mailing list.
Be help us spread the word and connect with through the social sites below: Remember: If you send us a screenshot showing how you shared and spread the word about LogicProHacks, we will send you a free LogicProHacks Template of your choosing.
Please Note: Does it matter what version you are trying to open Logic Pro with? Short answer: No, not really. However, the general rule is: You can always open an older version of Logic Pro, you can even open an older Logic Pro 9 project with Logic Pro X. Logic is a very smart and capable application. Now granted, if the template has some of the newer plugins, like Alchemy, which was introduced in Logic Pro X 10.2, and your version of Logic does not, it will still open, but logic will just not load the Alchemy Plugin. You just can not open a Logic Pro X version with Logic Pro 9. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns, per if your Logic version will work or not, we even have the ability to test your Logic Pro version, for free.