However, this is very far from the original score. The difference is, this classical crossover remix template has elements of rock, progressive trance and EDM with a perfectly Tuned Piano, two epic electric guitars, two over top Synth Leads with FX up to the wazoo! Three Longing desirable Pads with airy reverbs, choral like vocals that are tied to the side chain compression bus, one hard pumping off-bass and one very mean sub bass.
Then finally, add in the hard hitting progressive kick, plus an amazing Live Rock Studio Drum kit from Logic Pro’s Very own Drum Designer Birchwood kit! Your head will be nodding and head-banging all week! The great thing about this template is it is all %100 Midi. This means you have the freedom to change any instrument or sound and still maintain the original note value. Take out the Drum Designer and increase the BPM to 140, and it will turn it into a Wild Techno Mozart Ride. :-) The possibilities are endless with this template. Mozart was an Epic Genius! This Remix is over 10 minutes long and will have your head banging all week.
It took me over two years to build this into a mixable logic form: syncing all the note/midi data to fit and line up to the grid, meticulous editing each note, creating custom bass, synth, plucks, pads and drum lines to match and fit Mozart's Epic Score. Enjoy!
- Drum Designer set to Multi-out with 14 Sub Channels.
- 12 Bus Send Channels
- Two unique side chain "Ghost Kick" Tracks using Logic’s Kopfgeist. This will send separate control signals to each designated bus, for that special ducking sound for the strings, Reverb, and FX.
- Custom EQ and compression settings on each channel strip.
- Expert tuning settings on the master to give it that radio quality mastered sound.
- All for Apple Logic Pro X, which includes all presets and MIDI data.
- All the mixing and mastering chains in place for you to study and utilize as the ultimate educational tool.
- This project includes the full arrangement with all MIDI data, presets, mixing/leveling, FX chains, and automation in place for you to change add to or rearrange.
- All mixing is performed natively using only internal Apple Logic Pro X native FX chains.
- This template can be used as a base for your upcoming tracks or as an educational and inspirational tool.
- Explore the arrangement, find out how the bass-lines, leads, pads and FX delays have been made and put together, expand your synth preset library and discover specific mixing and mastering techniques used.
*Please note: No 3rd Party Plugins, however, you will need to make sure you have the Birch Kit from drum designer installed, which is included with Logic Pro X as an additional download with the Producer Kits.
- Apple Logic Pro X Compatible Template (Mac Only).
- All channels are named, grouped and color-coded for easy identification.
- All Presets, drum samples, loops and FX samples are included.
My love for Electronic Classical, aka “Baroque EDM” started when, I was about 12, my friend handed me a cassette tape and said "you have to listen to this! He said: "it's not your ordinary classical music" I wish I could remember who produced it, but it was basically a bunch of popular classical songs that was dubbed over with some cool electronic beats. At the time, It was the most amazing thing I ever heard...
Later on, in my early 20's, I got hooked on listening to Dream Theater, Metallica, and early 90s Trance... Also, at the same time, I was in school working on a double Major: Classical Piano and Computer Science; so the thought of putting Classical Music to EDM and Hard Rock, was born early on and has always been dear to me. :-) In Turn, my idea for this piece, is a combination of the sounds I grew up listening too and the endless amount of tweaking and experimenting with synths to make them sound like guitars and adding in those progressive rock beats. Thank you and Cheers!